Cabbages & Kings

"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things; of shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Brambleshot Blog

In a comment to last week's posting of an excerpt from "The Brambleshot Papers" BillP requested a second chapter. Actually, what he said was, "Chapter two! Chapter two! Chapter two!"
I considered his request and realised that if I posted chapter two, BillP would simply comment, "Chapter three! Chapter three! Chapter three!" It would continue on like that and this blog would soon be about nothing but the demon detective story.
So I decided to make a new blog.
The Brambleshot Papers are now available as a place for the story to grow at its natural (or perhaps supernatural) pace.
Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billp said...

Okay, seriously. I posted a comment on that other Blog, but it has never showed up.

Check your moderator settings.

Or, you know, just TELL me: Bill, your comment sucked, I'm killing it.

BTW... good second chapter, but I'm offended on behalf of Ronnie Corbett.

yjacyk

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!