Cabbages & Kings

"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things; of shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Photo Caption Challenge 10.0

It's been quite a while since we've had a caption challenge.
Gord was whining to me the other night that he misses the photos, so I dug up this jem that I found years ago.
Standard rules apply...
1/ Look at the photo.
2/ Think of a humourous caption for the photo.
3/ Post the caption as a comment.
No prizes, merely vast potential for amusement.
The photo this time is slightly more adult in nature, so don't let your kids (or your boss) see the picture... unless they can think of something funny for a caption.



5 Comments:

Blogger Billp said...

"Miss Piggy was young, she needed the money."

"When I told the doctor I wanted breast implants, this isn't what I had in mind."

"When people say 'you've got a six-pack' they usually mean your abs."

"Got milk?"

gwtir

Friday, July 14, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you buy the cow, when she is giving it away for free!!!!!

Is the best that I got at this point, it's too early! Doug. B.

Monday, July 17, 2006 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Gord said...

"Man, I loved you in Total Recall!"

"Giggity, giggity, go!"

Larry's mom was his friends favourite.

Bet you can't eat just one!

After liposuction, a formerly 329 pound Betty had a hard time deciding what to do with that extra skin.

So, um, not that it matters much but what's your sign?

It started with a bit of Botox and soon got horribly, yet wonderfuly out of controll.

So, um, not that it matters but what do you do for a living?

Lois made a bet with Victoria's Secret that she was determined to win!

So, um, not that it matters but ........ no, it doesn't matter, it really doesn't.

You're not going to believe this, but I think I've met your sister.

Ahhhhhh, I asked for the EIGHT breasted whore.

I can't place the face, but ....

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:32:00 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Playboy's August issue featuring "The Girls of Chernobyl" on sale now!

Monday, August 14, 2006 9:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hands up, higher", she said, as I grabbed for her six hooter

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!